Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Helloooooos!
I know, no update.
Oh well.
Yesterday's party was COOL!
Ahahahs, & I mean COOL that cool not the Cool that cool.
Ahhahas well, if you were there you'd know why.
I so LOVE the party! Hahs!
Ohkay, ohkay.
Early morning, Min Ting came over to my place.
She helped to make the "prize" for one of the games.
Hahahs, we left the house at 10am already & we were supposed to be early!
Well, good thing we didnt go early though!
You'll know l8er.
Ok back.
We quickly placed the ice into the bucket but it overflowed!
Hahas, so we decided to take a plastic bag to put in the access.
But obviously it would've been water even before we reached!
So Min Ting said she had 2 cooler boxes to fit in all the ice.
We rushed back to her place but we didnt take the bus cos' it would take quite long to wait.
Anw, her place was quite near too, just 2 bus stops away?
Yeahh then, halfway to her place, I was looking at the things we brought.
Something was missing, I knew something was not there.
& then! *Uh oh!* The CAKE!
It was kind of like the main thing I had to bring!
LOL! When I told Min Ting, she was like shrieking.
We were panicking cos we thought we would be late, it was already 10.20am & the rest are probably at the Int waiting for the rest already & we weren't at Pasir Ris yet!
I called my Mum if she could kindly bring down the cake to where we were & also cash so that maybe we could just take a cab to reach there on time.
We waited there, the ice was already melting!
Then Min Ting decided to go first & I'd catch up.
Whew, good thing my Mum decided to bring it to us or else we would be totally rushing.
Ohkays, finally I got the cake & the cash & quickly walked to Min Ting's place.
When I reached, Min Ting was super fast in packing the ice.
Or maybe I was slow. Hahahs.
Ohkays then, we thought of hailing a cab.
Unfortunately, there was only a few driving past.
& there was this particular taxi, we were like hailing at him & it was empty & he was driving slowly & he didnt even see us!
We were like, wt!
But anw, a good souled lady driver honked at us to wait at the curb.
I think she saw us hailing & hailing. Hahahs.
& finally! We were on our way there.
Whew! My shirt was wet from the perspiration.
But, when we reached, no one was there yet!
Hahas, we would've taken the bus If we had known.
But anyway, It was raining as well.
Min Ting & I played under the rain.
& then Min Ting said the phrase "I like playing under the rain because nobody knows that Im crying."
Hahahs. Ive seen that phrase before as well.
Well, Min Ting's shirt was kinda waterproof so she was hardly as wet as me.
I was drenched.
Hahahs, but it was cooling anw.
Then Aqilah, Adlyna & Elissa came with the food & the utensils.
The other 3 guys, Wilfred, Ding Jie & Jun Jie, were missing in action!
Hahahs, they took a different taxi from the girls so ya.
While waiting, Aqilah, Adlyna & I think Min Ting decided to head to the toilet & I followed them.
Aqilah started calling the guys to ask where they were.
So was Min Ting.
But no one answered.
Hahahs! I dont know why but I suddenly went to the door of the ladies toilet & I saw Wilfred at the opposite toilet!
LOL! They were just actually opposite us! Hhahahas!
Ohkays, we waited & waited for the rain to stop but it was still on going.
Then Emily ,& the batch she brought, came.
It was still partly raining but its heaviness was lifted.
Then, it was kinda just drizzling already.
Ohkay, then since we had to prepare, we filled up the plastic bags with water = water bombs!
Hahahas! Cool! We made quite alot but just when it was placed down on the ground, everyone started throwing & aiming & hitting & all the kinds of things to get the rest wet.
I was already wet so It wasn't that big of a problem.
Hahhahas, Amanda was my target.
Bwahahaha lol. After the first throws Amanda managed to remain dry but the second round she was wet already!
Hhahahs! LOL! We kept running out to the rain & to the grass area & splashed water out of the puddles.
Hahaha! It was pure fun!
Then, I kinda forgot what we did already..
Hmm... Seriously..
I think we went to refill the waterbombs again & then along our way back, we saw the malay guys plus Victor & Galvin.
Ohkays then we were wet, AGAIN!
Hahhas.
The best part was when Gwendy & I refilled the waterbombs.
Hahahhas! We spilt each other bombs of water hahas, she was super wet as well.
I remembered Sheena, Angela & Clarice came soon after.
LOL! Clarice & Angela kept getting wet when they reached the place where Gwendy & I refilled.
When they went back to the bbq pit, they were dry.
When they were back again, they were wet again & again.
Hhahaha! Soo soo fun playing with water!
Hhahaha! It was hilarious!
& Gwendy thought Sheena didnt bring an extra shirt so she didnt make Sheena wet.
But lol, Angela & Clarice said she brought & then Gwendy knew what to do.
Hahahhas, though Sheena was holding a camera near to her shirt to prevent her from getting wet, Gwendy still managed to pour water on her shorts & the back part of Sheena.
Hahahaha! There was one picture which Sheena managed to take a shot of when Gwendy threw the waterbomb at her.
Hhahahas, our expressions were caught!
Hahahahhaha! Super funny! LOL!
&& then the food! YUMMY!
I like the nuggets & the hotdog!! Ahhhhhh!
Too bad when I came back for the next round of nuggets, It was empty already.
Hahhaas, then next target, hotdogs!
Hahahas, it was nice! I like!
Ohkay, well.
Then we opened the cake, unfortunately it melted.
Cos it was exposed to the sun for too long & I totally fogot to tell them to eat the cake first cos I was busy with playing as well.
The sides were melted except for the top of it.
But at least it didnt taste that bad.
Ohkays, then we packed up the things & sat under the shade for a while.
Elissa, Aqilah & Adlyna showered at the showering area near the Chalet entrance.
We accompanied them & waited inside as there was a bench there while Min Ting & Clarice waited outside at a bench as well.
While waiting, we checked for darker shade of our skin.
& indeed, We were sunburnt!
Elissa's top back part was totally red!
Sheena took a picture of it cos Elissa couldn't see it.
It was obvious.
Almost all of us were sunburnt.
Even me! Now Ive got 2 tones of brown.
A darker one & a lighter shade.
& my top back part, the neck area had a mark as well!
Its dark! & Its very obvious if you see the two shades.
Wow, we were sunburnt yesterday plus gonna be sunburned during camp = even darker colour!
Oh well, after the camp, I will probably stay indoors more.
Hmm then after showering, we went home too.
Elissa, Aqilah & Gwendy remained at McDee there to wait for Aqilah's Mum to fetch them back.
Then on the bus 89, when we sat down, it was cold!
Cos our shorts was halfway to drying up & in contact with aircon.
Brrrrr! LOL!
At first we were at the lower bunk cos the top had no more space.
& then on the next stop, people started to alight.
& I kept spouting out the numbers of free seats as on the seat counter somewhere around the stairs.
It was increasing & increasing & then we went up!
Hhahahaha lol, Min Ting, Sheena & I sat at the 3 free seats at the back.
Slowly, as people alighted, more 2pair-seats were free untill 4pairs of continous seats were filled by us.
I sat with Lyna but she got down first followed by Min Ting & I.
Wow, when I reached home, I just wanted to sleep straight away.
My sis kept calling & calling just to get her a cake, LOL.
It was irritating, good thing my phone was in the bag so I couldn't answer her calls. Hehehe.
Then yeah reached home, bathed & then waited & then slept.
It was super tiring!
Today I woke up with muscle aches!
Especially my shoulder & my elbows.
Ouch! Its like you cant move your body too much.
But nevermind, Im sure it will be gone soon.
Well, I know the post is looong, hehs.
Ohkays, till here then!
Byes!
***
GIZELLA MARIE
9:51 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment